Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Changing the world or community

Changing the world or community

Africa

One day I want to able to change the world. I want to donate food to Africa because they starve almost everyday because there's no food for them to eat. Us Americans get the chance to eat everyday but probably most of the times people don't think about the kids in Africa and how they starve everyday. Most people waste food and their not even done eating the plate, but the kids in Africa can't waste food or they starve. I think it's sad that they can't get the chance to eat. Well one day I want to change that by donating food to Africa.

Community

I want to change my community. Most people in my community don't even go back to pick up their trash if it falls out the trash bag when they go throw their trash to the dumpster.A lot of pepole in my community litter a lot and don't think how bad it really effects the community around us and how bad it effects animals and their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment