Monday, September 30, 2013

Kids Science Challenge

Kids Science Challenge


1.Animal Smarts.
The game tought me how good a monkey's memory can be and a game they play to were the screen will show numbers for a few seconds and the monkey would have to remember the order the numbers were in. I think the game I played did a good job of teaching the lesson. I think the game was very entertaining.

2.Skateboard Engenerring
The skill of this game is what you have to do in  order to make the skateboard shape. No, the game didn't really do a good job of teaching the lesson. Yes, the game was very entertaining because i like skateboards.

3.Zero Waste
The lesson of the game was how much trash we waste in a year and what we waste and what it could do to our plannet. In my opinion I don't think the game was that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment